The Office of Information Technology will provide the highest quality
technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to Facilitate
the County’s mission as it applies to the management, and Public service.
To meet this mission we will:
• Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web based applications and services to all areas of the County in a timely manner.
• Develop, enhance, and manage the County's enterprise networks to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
• Provide fast reliable access to all information systems.
• Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
• Develop and maintain a technically skilled staff.
We are currently located near the South West corner from the Lake County Courthouse. We encourage you to contact us with any issues regarding our webpage, phone numbers, Web directory corrections or any general questions. Please contact one of our I.T. Team members!
12 5th Ave E Polson, MT 59860