Weapon Training Certification
Proof of Weapon Training Certification; you may use one of the following:
- Military Discharge Form DD214
- Hunter Safety Certificate or proof a certified Weapon-Training
- A concealed weapons permit from another state may be considered.
Hunter Safety Certification
Hunter Safety Certification is any one of the following:
- Completion of a hunter education or safety course approved or conducted by the department of fish, wildlife, and parks, or a similar agency of another state.
- Completion of a firearms safety or training course approved or conducted by the department of fish, wildlife, and parks, a similar agency of another state, national firearms association, a law enforcement agency, an institution of higher education, or an organization that uses instructors certified by a national firearms association.
- Completion of a law enforcement firearms safety or training course offered to or required of public or private law enforcement personnel and conducted or approved by law enforcement agency. A photocopy of a certificate of completion of a course described above, an affidavit from the entity or instructor that conducted the course attesting to the completion of the course, or a copy of any other document that attest to completion of the course and can be verified through contact with the entity or instructor that conducted the course creates a presumption that the applicant has completed a course described above.